Selecting An Eyeliner That Doesn't Run

I was wondering what eyeliner is the best for lining the inner lower eye? I currently use a kajal liner from India. However it always runs and collects in corner of eye. I see lots of entertainers wearing this look. So I know it can be done. I am new to this site any help greatly appreciated.

Kim

i use the cover girl one i deep brown it has a smudge puff one one side so you can line your eyes and then make them smoky looking or darker where you want it is a 2 sided pencil can be sharpened and costs around 4 dollars!!!

Plain old Maybelline eyebrow/liner pencils. You can hold over a flame to soften it to apply or just apply as is. I personally can't line the inner eye--only under the lashes. My eyes are too sensitive. I am also an entertainer and the liner at the lash line in- stead of the inner rims makes my eyes look bigger. Estee Lauder and Avon also make great eye pencils.

I use black, or really dark brown eyeshadow. I brush it on with a simple soft make-up brush. Anything oil-based gets runny on me.

I love the "kohl" type pencils by Avon, however, I line my eyes under the lashes.

I have always lined the inner lower eye. Grew up doing it.

I actually found that mabaline, waterproof, jet black works. The darker the pencil, the better it is, Also, for a more expensive pencil, use Guirlain Black.

Daphna

I used black maybelline eyebrow pencil . works like a charm.

Thank you all for the responses.

the EYes Lips Face Liner for $1 works well! Also the Avon GlimmerStick Liners. They glide on easily and never wear off unless you get caught in the rain! :D

MAC fluidline is the best. Use a primer. I go to a lot of pool parties and with waterproof mascara and MAC fluidline I never look like Alice Cooper. There is an upfront cost ($15) but it last FOREVER! Ask them for a spatula and dip that in the fluidline (gel like consistancy in a jar) and use an angeled brush with light pressure for a thin line and heavy pressure for a thicker line. Or smudge for smoky eyes. 12 different colors and it's waterproof. A little goes a long way with MAC. Great product. Cheers!

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templat ... ID=CATEGORY15101&PRODUCT_ID=PROD7715

Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips EyesMay 5, 2008
Asparagus in a Bamboo Steamer
Selecting Good Asparagus
A hole in a pair of pantyhose.
Fixing a Run in Your Stockings
Freezing Bell Peppers, Canning Bell Peppers, Peeling Bell Peppers, Drying Bell Peppers, Storing Bell Peppers, Growing Bell Peppers, Selecting Good Bell Peppers, Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers
Selecting Good Bell Peppers
real estate agent
Selecting a Real Estate Agent
🎄
🍂