EyesMake Up Tips

Selecting An Eyeliner That Doesn't Run

I was wondering what eyeliner is the best for lining the inner lower eye? I currently use a kajal liner from India. However it always runs and collects in corner of eye. I see lots of entertainers wearing this look. So I know it can be done. I am new to this site any help greatly appreciated.

Kim

i use the cover girl one i deep brown it has a smudge puff one one side so you can line your eyes and then make them smoky looking or darker where you want it is a 2 sided pencil can be sharpened and costs around 4 dollars!!!

Plain old Maybelline eyebrow/liner pencils. You can hold over a flame to soften it to apply or just apply as is. I personally can't line the inner eye--only under the lashes. My eyes are too sensitive. I am also an entertainer and the liner at the lash line in- stead of the inner rims makes my eyes look bigger. Estee Lauder and Avon also make great eye pencils.

I use black, or really dark brown eyeshadow. I brush it on with a simple soft make-up brush. Anything oil-based gets runny on me.

I love the "kohl" type pencils by Avon, however, I line my eyes under the lashes.

I have always lined the inner lower eye. Grew up doing it.

I actually found that mabaline, waterproof, jet black works. The darker the pencil, the better it is, Also, for a more expensive pencil, use Guirlain Black.

Daphna

I used black maybelline eyebrow pencil . works like a charm.

Thank you all for the responses.

the EYes Lips Face Liner for $1 works well! Also the Avon GlimmerStick Liners. They glide on easily and never wear off unless you get caught in the rain! :D

MAC fluidline is the best. Use a primer. I go to a lot of pool parties and with waterproof mascara and MAC fluidline I never look like Alice Cooper. There is an upfront cost ($15) but it last FOREVER! Ask them for a spatula and dip that in the fluidline (gel like consistancy in a jar) and use an angeled brush with light pressure for a thin line and heavy pressure for a thicker line. Or smudge for smoky eyes. 12 different colors and it's waterproof. A little goes a long way with MAC. Great product. Cheers!

http://www.macc  tics.com/templat ... ID=CATEGORY15101&PRODUCT_ID=PROD7715