Avoid Getting Distracted by Interesting Websites

I have found what I think is a simple solution to being distracted by "click on". You know, you're looking at a really good site when you see something interesting - you click on the link and before you know where you are, you have wandered off into the great unknown. Minutes or even hours later after following various links, you can't remember what site you were on in the first place and you've lost all the links in-between.

What I did was I create a folder in my "Favorites" titled "XXX - CHECK THESE OUT XXX". Now when I "click on" if the new site looks interesting I immediately save it to "Check these out" go back to my original site and when I have time to spare, I have a load of new and interesting site to look at. Also, I can then move them to their various folders like "Crafts", "Cooking", "Gardening" etc.

By annmacc from Pawtucket, RI

I like your idea and want to add an option that has worked for me. I right-click on the distraction and look at it in a separate window when I finish with the original open window. I find that I have saved too many favorites that clutter up the functioning of my browser.

What I do is similar as that I have a bookmark option so I save it there and go back later when I have more time.

I do something similar to what captarlo suggested. I open new tabs when it is time to click on another link. I can easily go back to an earlier tab and continue what I was doing there.

Computers Internet TipsJanuary 6, 2011
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Websites
Woman with bad breath covering her mouth.
Getting Rid of Garlic Breath