Egg Cartons for Storing Earrings

I use the bottom of empty egg cartons to store my earrings. They each have 12 separate compartments and you can store them one on top of each other if you just use the bottoms and throw away the tops.

By Blanche

I've found that a fish & tackle box has been the most effective thing to store my jewlery. I bought a heavy-duty one with 6 trays that have many sections, and it's ideal for earrings and necklaces so that they won't get tangled. The design of the trays allows for everything to be seen immediately. Being enclosed in a box, everything's protected from dirt/dust, and it's easily moved about without damaging the stuff inside!

For years I've used ice cube trays for storing my smaller earrings. They stack and are easily stored in a dresser drawer.

I live in the UK, and most of the egg cartons we get here are a lighter weight plastic tray and attached lid-perfect for not only jewellry, but craft supplies, hardware bits and bobs like pushpins and screws.

Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Organizing TipsApril 30, 2004
Seedlings in a egg carton.
Uses for Egg Cartons
Egg Carton Pumpkin
Crafts Using Egg Cartons
Seed starts in Egg Carton
Starting Seeds in Egg Cartons
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 25, 2016 at 2:15:56 AM on in 922 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.