Sleeper Sofa Repair

Can I buy new supports to hold the slats in place on my sofabed?

By Susan from Dorset

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

June 9, 2012 Flag

The canvas in my sleeper makes too much noise. It's a Legget & Co. system. I already bought a new canvas, but to no avail. It still makes a lot of noise. What can I do to fix it?

By Juan from Paterson, NJ

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 6, 2011 Flag

I have a sofa in great condition, but the sleeper mattress is pretty worn. Is there any simple or cheap way to replace the sleeper mattress?

Nicole

Answers:

Sleeper Sofa Repair

You can use a foam pad. (11/22/2004)

By sicl

Sleeper Sofa Repair

I have had this same problem. We blew up a camping air mattress and put it on top of the frame. We used a queen fitted sheet on the double mattress and tucked the corners of the sheet under the frame. Good luck! (11/22/2004)

By Linda

Sleeper Sofa Repair

If you go to a fabric store, a lot of them sell foam padding that they will cut to size. (11/22/2004)

By LanieShell

Sleeper Sofa Repair

Try http://www.replacement-mattress.com for replacement sofa bed mattresses. (02/11/2005)

By Louis

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Home Improvement Furniture RepairApril 6, 2011
Sofa Bed
Repairing a Sofa Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed is Stuck Open
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Sofa Bed
Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:57:14 AM on 10.0.2.188 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.