Susan Winget Farmhouse Designs, #FP21401

I am in desperate need of replacement wallpaper. I have a nearly- completed kitchen and the wallpaper needed to complete the project has been discontinued (I only need a few feet more!). I have tried ebay already. The wallpaper needed is Susan Winget Farmhouse Designs, #FP21401. Can anybody help?!

Jodi from Indiana

Try this web site

http://www.star  ils.asp?ID=66271

Susan

I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN BUY THIS, for about $23. a dbl roll. I just now ordered some out of the same book for the bathroom which I just need a 30" strip for, but of course had to buy a dbl roll. It's at http://www.wallpaperwholesaler.com , and I got their number off the website and called them. They are great people, I've ordered lots of paper from them. They had 26 rolls of my nautical print left at the warehouse. Call 1-888-305-8020 and ask for Terry at ext. #116. My print was FP21464! I saw your question while doing a Google search for wallpaper, hoping to find this somewhere else cheaper. I didn't. These people are in TN and it's free shipping. Good luck! - Aneita

I followed ThriftyFun's suggestion for starblinds.com for pattern FP21464, a Norwall Susan Winget lighthouse pattern which has been discontinued and is available virtually nowhere else. Found it on starblinds.com, ordered it, and am holding my breath that they don't tell me it is not available! In any case, thanks so much for the suggestion.