Baked Spaghetti With Ground Meat
This recipe is a favorite. I have been asked repeatedly to bring this for potlucks, so it's not just my family that loves it!
- Use whatever kind of meat you usually use in spaghetti; ground beef, turkey, sausage, or Italian sausage.
- Add your favorite brand of jarred sauce.
- Cook the pasta of your choice, though linguine works nicely.
- Grated cheese (pre-shredded Italian works beautifully)
- Layer pasta, then sauce, then cheese. I put it together while everything is hot, so the cheese melts as I go, then pop it in the microwave for an additional 5 minutes or so.
Freezes beautifully, so make a double or triple batch.
Source: I thought of this years ago when my children were small and I was a working single, working Mom.
By Janis from Belize, Central America
March 4, 20090 found this helpful
I have to try this and see how it turns out. Thanks for the idea.
March 6, 20090 found this helpful
What quantities of each ingredient do you use and what size dish?
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 11:56:49 AM on 10.0.1.193 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us