Tang and Vanilla Pudding Fruit Dip

I don't know if anyone can help or not. Years ago, when fresh fruit and dip first became popular, I had a recipe for a dip that was made with, I think, vanilla pudding mix and Tang drink mix, but I'm not sure what else. Does anyone else remember this or have this recipe? At the time, it was like the only one out there, but of course, now there are so many, and I haven't been able to find this on any recipe website. Thanks!

By Lisa from Pen Argyle, PA

I don't have a recipe for that one, but I'm looking for one myself----just any fruit dip. I went to Allrecipes.com----one of my favorite sites for all types of recipes!! They do have a lot of fruit dip ones, so go visit that site!!

I found a great recipe, though no Tang is involved. Using an electric hand mixer, combine equal parts softened cream cheese and Marshmallow Fluff, and a teasoon or so of either freshly grated orange zest or sweetened orange peel from a jar. It's really yummy!

Hi Lisa...not sure if this is the one you want but it can't hurt to look. http://www.backofthebox.com/recipes/desserts/creamy-orange-pudding.html

Fruit Salad

(makes 6 to 8 servings)

1 (15-oz) can fruit cocktail, drained; save juice

1 (15-oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained; save juice

1 small box vanilla instant pudding

2 tablespoons tang powder

4 small or 3 large bananas

Put drained fruit in a medium size bowl that has a lid. Add the drained juice to the vanilla instant pudding and 2 tablespoons powder tang. Mix well, it will become thick. Pour over the drained fruit and refrigerate overnight or at least 5 hours. Add peeled, sliced bananas and stir. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.

Submitted By: Sandra Rosenbaum

I make an easy fruit dip recipe that tastes great!

1 container of cool-whip

1 sm container of orange juice concentrate (I'm sure you can use tang in place of the OJ)

1 pkg instant vanilla pudding mix

combine all then put in fridge. Great for anykind of fruit dipping. tastes like a creamsicle

I put the dip in a carved out pineapple and that is my center.

Fruit Dip Recipes
Fruit Dip Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Dips & SpreadsJune 22, 2006
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract
Vanilla Pudding Pie
Vanilla Pudding Pie Recipes
Vanilla frosting on a lemon layer cake.
Vanilla Frosting Recipes