Removing Food Color Stain on Twill Jacket

I left 2 sticks of Extra Fruit Sensations Long Lasting Watermelon gum in my brand new camel colored twill jacket. It is 94% cotton, 6% spandex.

It was raining and I was in the store and when I looked down hot pink was soaking through the pocket. The gum didn't stick, so when I got home I put Spray n Wash on it and washed as instructed on the tag, wash in cold water, gentle cycle.

I went to pulled it out and the pink was still there. Not as bad, but you can still see it. I don't want to ruin my brand new, only worn once jacket. Please help ASAP. It's still wet in the washer.

By Rene' from Scotia, CA

For stains set into clothing. Rub the shaving cream into the stain without water first then proceed with water. Apply again and let set. Then throw it in the wash. The stain will be pretty much gone :) Good luck.

Try dish soap or Fels Naphtha soap. It works wonders!

Try Biz laundry detergent, in the wash. You can soak it overnight, then was as usual.

Get a bottle of awesome cleaner

Removing Gum from Clothing
Removing Gum from Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 5, 2010
Leather Jacket
Cleaning Body Oil Stains on Leather Jacket
Leather Jacket
Cleaning Stains on a Leather Jacket
Fur coat on mannequin against a black background
Cleaning Bubblegum on a Fur Coat
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 2:10:58 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.