Getting Your Pet to Pose for a Picture

If you are trying to get your pet to pose for a good picture:

1. If you are trying to get them to sit in a basket then try to get them used to the basket a couple days before.

2. Treats don't work, they get your dog hyper so they won't cooperate.

3. Try puting them in the pose you want a couple days before so they will already be prepared.

Most of all, have fun with your dog at the same time!

By Hannah from Cumming, GA

I love taking pics of my chi's. I have 5. and to get them to all pose cute at the same time is a job. I've learned that using a squeeky toy helps. Don't do it continously, just when the general position is acquired, then to get a good head tilt, ears up,,,squeek. Also, a good background helps, we've used a sheet drapped behind them, and also used nature, and people holding them, then get in a general pose, then squeek for that head tilt , ears up. Makes great pics.

Taking Photos of Your Pets
Tips for Taking Photos of Your Pets
Pets AdviceJune 16, 2006
Crafts Using Picture Frames
Crafts Using Picture Frames
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Closeup of HDMI Cable
Saving Money on HDMI Cables
A bathtub.
Cleaning a Textured Bathtub Floor