Wasp Nests in My Pickup Truck

I have wasps in the bed of my pickup truck and under the bumper of it, I cannot get directly to the nest, how can I get rid of them?

Holly from Morley, MI

You can buy a can of wasp spray (RAID brand??) that allows you to stand 15 feet away from the wasp nest....works great! (Not sure if it would damage the paint on your truck however)

what about a car wash. one that has undercarriage washing ability. the other idea is jiffy lube or any oil change place where they can walk under the car maybe they could spray it for you.

Try WD40 we had a nest in the tongue of our boat trailer and it took care of it within 24 hrs

Home and Garden Pest Control Bees & WaspsAugust 22, 2006
Man Troubleshooting a Truck That Won't Start
Troubleshooting a Truck That Won't Start
Dump Truck and Mountain Cake
Making a Dump Truck and Mountain Cake
Wasp inside a plastic cup.
Homemade Wasp Traps
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck