Can You Substitute Sweet Dry Whey for Powdered Milk?

I would like to know if I can use sweet dry whey in recipes instead of powdered milk. If not, what can I use it for? It is so much cheaper than regular powered milk. Thanks and God bless!

Velsgal from Seymour, MO

If you can't find an answer, I'd call or email the company that makes the whey and ask them. Also look up other companies that make whey and check out there web sites and ask them too.

Good luck

Although Whey is sold as "high protein", it is actually the GLUE in milk, and causes mucous like mad in those who are prone to sinus infections, and/or are lactose intolerant.

I'd go with non-fat milk, and not use it too often. It's worth paying attention. God bless you. : )

Powdered Milk with Baking Ingredients
Substitute For Powdered Milk
Powdered Milk
Powdered Milk Ice Cream Recipes
Making Diabetic Powdered Sugar (Sugar Free)
Collection of dried and canned foods including box of powdered milk.
Making Powdered Milk Taste Better
Powdered Milk
Using Powdered Milk
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 8:09:56 PM on in 895 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.