Asking My Best Friend to a Sadies

I want to ask my good guy friend to WPA (woman pay all, aka Sadies) and I don't know really what to do. I want it to be clever, but not too much because he's my best friend not my boyfriend. Please help. Thanks.

By Rachel

There is no need to be clever, just asking him should be an encoutagement. Just say to him , "listen (name), we are really good friends and I would really be honored if you would take me to the dance>" Stright to the point, no room for misunderstandings. That said, a lot of times clever ways are interpreted incorrectly and make more problems than they are worth.

Hey Rachel, if he really is a great guy friend, I agree with "Suntydt", just ask him outright to avoid misunderstandings. However, if he really is your best guy friend, give him an "out" if another gal that is interested in him as a boyfriend asks. Why not say something like, "I'm not planning on asking another guy, but if you don't get an invite by (name date) why don't we go together as friends?"

The fact that you want to be clever and cute makes me wonder if you aren't just a tad bit interested in this guy friend as a potential boyfriend. No problem with that at all :-) just be honest with yourself and him, okay? Good luck.

Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesJanuary 3, 2011
Best Friends
Gift Ideas for Your Best Friend
A young woman grieving.
Helping a Grieving Friend or Relative
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
🎄