Use Aloe Vera To Make Eyebrow Gel

Here is a great idea I found while searching (and searching...) on the net for a way to make my own eyebrow gel. The stuff out now is so expensive! Just mix a tiny bit of aloe vera gel (from the dollar store, of course :) with a dark eyeshadow that suits your brows. Mix on the back of your hand and apply with brow brush. I was so excited about this because the person who suggested it is Annastasia who is selling the most famous eyebrow kit and is considered a brow "expert" to the stars!

Source: HGTV

By Carol from Landisville, PA

Aloe vera is great stuff. I have never seen it used in Eyebrow Gel but sounds like a good product.

Is this tip used to keep eyebrow hairs in place?

Because mine go all over, no matter why brand of eyebrow gel I use.

Thanks from Smoochie

It is more to add color and shape. I have VERY invisible brows, so I use pencil and then go over my brows with this gel and it fills in bare spots and holds them in place!

I just use clear lip gloss on my eyebrows to keep them in place.

Why not buy a plant, and then use it to suit your needs, it is great with everything, and mixed with tea for sunburn really heals it.

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes EyesMay 6, 2008
Hand Scooping Out Homemade Hair Gel
Homemade Hair Gel Recipes
An aloe plant in a pot.
Growing Aloe
Woman Using Aloe Vera
Uses for Aloe Vera
green and purple Vera Bradley purse
Cleaning a Vera Bradley Bag