Crochet Patterns From Glade Commercial

Hi,

I'm a weird person... Has anyone seen the "Glade" commercial with the Crochet Lady. She's making little covers for her smelly cones... the old air fresheners. She's making a Christmas tree and at the end she tells them next time she'll be showing them how to make this cute little bunny cover! Its hilarious for me, a crocheter! So my question is as a joke, does anyone know were I could get a pattern for a cute little bunny or even the tree? I have a knitting and crocheting group in my home and thought it would give us all a good laugh!

Thanks for your time.

Brandy from East, SD

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I guess I am weird too. I love that commercial. Especially her bunny face at the end. I always giggle when I see it.

dazyclover Tenino, WA

http://www.croc  treeairfresh.htm That is the tree...or A tree, maybe not the one she does.

I wasn't too fond of the commercial, since I crochet and kinda took offense at the way they portrayed the lady. At any rate, lol.... I know of a lot patterns, and find them by using search engine and putting in free crochet pattern ________?_______ of whatever I am looking for. Also, joining an online group (yahoo or msn) that is just for crocheting (and or knitting) gives you access to others. I am a Happy Hooker in an MSN group that consist of the most wonderful group of "hookers" in the crocheting craft.

:)

I was just reading through all the interesting comments about the crochet commericial. I actually work for Dial and if someone has an interesting crochet idea for the Renuzit Adjustables, I can ask to have the directions posted on renuzit.com to share with other crafters. I think they have quite a few craft ideas on their website but no crochet stuff. Happy to do it!

I have a pattern for hanging flower pots and used a smaller yarn with a small hook. I stick my smelly cones in it. I hang it in the corner like a plant. LOL

Free Crochet Pattern
Finding Free Crochet Patterns
Crafts CrochetOctober 13, 2005
Crochet Hook
Adapting Crochet Patterns For Dollhouses
Crochet for Beginners
Crochet Patterns for Beginners
Plugin Air Freshener
Saving Money on Glade Plugins Refills
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:25:16 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.