Candy and Cookie Gift Packaging

Maxwell House Coffee cans, 13 oz. size, have an inner metal ring just under the lid that strengthens the can and avoids sharp edges. Also, the thin plastic covering peels away easily leaving a shiny container that needs no other decoration. I use these to pack my best candies and cookies for gifts. I use a circle of waxed paper between layers and top the container with a bow.

By Elizabeth

You can easily spray paint the cans and decorate with painted on fall leaves or turkies for Thanksgiving and snowflakes, snowmen, etc. for Christmas.

Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingOctober 24, 2004
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Reusing Bakery Packaging
Reusing Bakery Packaging
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale