Product Review: Beech Herbal Remedy for Stress in Cats

I have a female cat, Mossie, She is very adorable, like gum on your shoe, most of the time. I don't even notice she is on me. She also has a problem at times regarding peeing or spraying. They both are annoying.

Well, I was on a website, reading about herbs that I can give to her and discovered a miracle, "Beech", a tincture made by Bach. You can find it at Molly Stone, Rainbow Grocery, and health food stores. There are other companies just as good.

I use it when I find something wet, or something in that category. I use it for a few days and keep an eye on her. I also use it when I travel, she fights entering her crate, and howls the entire trip. But with "Beech", there are quiet moments and her howling sounds faint, she usually pees during the trip, but this helps. I begin the night before and in the morning, till the trip ends. I use about a quarter of the dropper each time.

By condesa_51 from San Francisco, CA

Just curious, did you ask your vet if it's safe for her?

I have 4 cats. One of them is totally neurotic. I've had her 5 years (a rescue as a kitten), but as she ages, she gets even worse at her OCD tendencies. Has recently started peeing on things. I am not one that "discards" my babies to shelters, etc., but this is one new habit that has GOT to stop. But would like to know that it's safe for her before trying it.

And no, she's not in a cage in the picture. LOL! I have an outdoor enclosure for them. Maybe that's why she's peeing. They haven't been allowed outside in it for several weeks due to the weather, so she's throwing a tantrum by peeing around my house! Thanks!

Here is info on herbal remedies for pets: http://www.nelsonsnaturalworld.com/en-us/uk/a-z-of-ailments/pets/

Pets CatsDecember 15, 2009
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Stressed Dog
Dog Has Stress Incontinence
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
Photo fo a spearmint plant.
Uses for Spearmint
🎄
🍂