Dr. Elsey's Cat Litter Reviews

Category Pets
This page contains a Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract litter review. This scoopable cat litter is blended with a natural herbal attractant. It is a great solution to try if you have a cat that isn't using its litter box.

We were thrilled when we got our adorable 1 year old male cat from an adoption center. We figured a lot of the first year problems would have been resolved. Wrong! One issue was that he would use the cat box sporadically. We took him to the vet who said that there are no medical issues. The vet recommended getting a softer litter and leaving him in an enclosed room. That didn't work.

I went to Pet Smart and it was recommended that I try a litter called Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract litter. I was promised that I could return it if it didn't work. I was skeptical, but bought it anyway. It was a bit more expensive, but it works!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews PetsFebruary 28, 2018
😷
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Dr-Elseys-Cat-Litter-Reviews.html