How Can I Dress Up a Laminated Book Cover?

I need some help! I had a cookbook made and there was a misunderstanding and I did not get the picture on the cover of the book. I had the cover laminated so it would stay clean. Is there any way I could put something on the laminate to make it look a little nicer? Now it is all white and is really plain. I have 42 people that have ordered the book and I don't want to disappoint them.

By Judy from Nampa, ID

I would think you could decoupage a paper picture or fabric to the laminated cover. Try one book first before you go all out with it Decoupage is easy. Buy Mod-Podge or other brand in a craft store, use a small paint brush and brush decoupage all over your front cover. Place picture or fabric on top, and brush more decoupage over this item. Decoupage will dry clear. Allow to dry. Good luck!

Place an adhesive backed clear plastic pocket on the cover and add a picture inside. The recipients can put a picture of themselves or grandma etc into the pocket.

Making a Cookbook Cover
Crafts AdviceDecember 3, 2010
selecting a wedding dress
Selecting a Wedding Dress
Tablecloth Dress
Making a Tablecloth Dress
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
🎄