Bread Machine Reviews

I am interested in getting a bread machine for Christmas. I would like to start off with a less expensive machine. Does anyone have any suggestions and recipes?

Clemson1 from South Carolina

I have one that I am not using. If you would pay the postage, I will be glad to let you have it. I only used it a couple of times, it is a Toastmaster. It works great, but since I live alone, it is too much for me.

You can email me at eposgpo @ yahoo.com (remove spaces).

http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/breadmachinerecipes.htm

I recently bought a Sunbeam from Walmart and it is a very good machine. I paid 39.95 for it. The instruction manual is good, but the recipes included are minimal. However there are thousands of recipes for bread machines on the internet. One of my faves is http://breadmachinedigest.com/

Good luck! I love BREAD! Susan from Omaha

hi peggy - let me know if clemson doesn't reply maybe I could use it? please let me know thanks kimikaxande @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)

If you get one that makes a small loaf, you will have wasted your time as the mixer on the bottom of the pan will leave a hole in most of the loaf and that isn't great for gift giving. Nor having to look at a slice of bread with a gaping hole in the center.

Get one that gives you a choice of sizes.

Hi,

I am on my 4th bread machine over the years and have found you do get what you pay for in bread machines. My last one was a top of the line Sunbeam that worked wonderful. When that one died I did my research and my DH gave me a gift of a Zojirushi X20 bread machine. It is the best bread machine ever! Makes a big or a small loaf, and some different settings for dough. Even quick dough (just 45 min. to finished dough) or the traditional time for dough. Different settings for a baked loaf and much, much more. It even beeps to remind you to add different things you might like, like seeds nuts, etc. It comes with a great recipe and instruction book. Many sites and baker's catalogs sell these, so shop around for your best deal. You'll never regret it if you go through as many bread machines as I have! Have fun!

Food and Recipes Food Tips BreadNovember 14, 2005
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
bread loaf in a bread machine pan
Keeping Bread From Sticking in a Bread Machine
Bread Machine
Recipes Using All Purpose Flour in Bread Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
🎄