Iron-On Transfers Sticking To Cover

How do I keep iron-on transfers from sticking to the protective cover? We used waxed paper and then a cotton tablecloth when they stuck to the waxed paper. Is my iron too hot?

Ann from Lee's Summit, MO

Best Answer

If you are copying them from the Computer to a printer you need to reverse the image so that the backing is facing up and that the transfer is down next to the cloth. I keep forgetting to do that myself and yep it sticks to the iron. What a mess!

Best Answer

Thanks for your response. We did have it facing up, and the transfer did stick to the shirt. Unfortunately, it also stuck to the waxed paper that I tried first and then to the cotton table cloth that I tried the next time.

sequin iron-on transfers
Using an Iron-on Transfer
Crafts AdviceAugust 31, 2008
Seasoning a Cast Iron Pan
Seasoning a Cast Iron Pan
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
clothes iron
Crafts Using Iron On Transfers
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
🎉
🎄