Make Your Own Window Blinds

Can anyone recommend how to make top-down blinds out of natural woven (e.g. bamboo) material? My idea is to take a standard blind and convert it to a top down/bottom up or just convert it to a top down blind. Do you know of any website that gives instructions on how to assemble the hardware? Do you know of a company or website from whom I can buy the hardware? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Chad from Washington, DC

I am also very interested in making own wooden vertical blinds.

I am going to see how they are put together as I have seen them in a friends house.

I will let you know what I think and if it is possible to make own vertical blinds.

cheers

David

I am looking for vertical blinds that can have like a mallard duck on a pond scene on the blinds so when they are closed you could see the scene. Is this possible to do?

reed window blinds
Make Your Own Window Blinds
Make Your Own MiscellaneousFebruary 27, 2006
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Fabric Window Blinds
Cleaning Fabric Window Blinds
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
Strings on Window Blinds
Cleaning Strings on Window Blinds
🎉
🎄