Removing Grenadine Stains From a Tan Carpet

How do you get grenadine stains out of a tan carpet. I have taken it to the local waterway car wash. They tried everything they could to get it out. They got some of it out, but there is still a faded stain on the carpet and the mat. What do you suggest I do about this problem?

Kevin from Kansas City, MO

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try spraying a little Windex on it and then scrubbing it with a stiff brush. I have done this on several spots on my carpet and they come right out.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetNovember 1, 2007
A tan woman sitting on the beach.
Maintaining Your Tan Longer
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:24:37 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.