Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Looking for Old Fashion Creme Drops

I was wondering where I can find Old Fashion Creme Drops. I'm interested in purchasing a case or more depending on price to send to military. Thank you.

Richard from Hardy, Iowa

By

By Erin T [2]04/15/2008

The Dollar Tree ALWAYS has them!

By Schmoupy (Guest Post)04/15/2008

I just found Zachary Old Fashioned Creme Drops at Michael's craft store. I think it was $1.99 for a 12 oz. bag.

By Kate (Guest Post)02/21/2008

Does anyplace carry them year round? I bought mine at Walmart during Christmas, and LOVE them :)

By rda in Lexington, NC (Guest Post)01/25/2008

WEB RESULTSThe Candy Factory, Uptown Lexington - Candies, Chocolate, Peppermints ...
The Candy Factory is a small family-owned store in Lexington, NC. ... the heart of historic Lexington, NC, The Candy Factory is a treasure trove for ...
www.sweettoothgifts.com - 16k - Cached

These are the real things.

By Peggy (Guest Post)01/21/2008

I get mine at the Dollar Store.

By (Guest Post)01/21/2008

Family Dollar has them, too. Richard, bless your heart for caring so much for our soldiers! May all your love and caring come back to you!

By Karen (Guest Post)01/21/2008

I found them at my local Tree store.

By Donna Carnall [2]01/21/2008

Thank you for caring so much!!!
Donna

By Donna Carnall [2]01/21/2008

Wal-Mart has them. I believe they are in 1 lb. packages. They are very good & reasonably priced.

Please tell us about your goal & how your venture is going! My son is a Marine: his wife is in the Navy & working toward being a Naval nurse & officer. My son has done one stint in Iraq, & has been told to be ready to go again.

I have another son that's in Iraq now, he is with KBR helping the military. One of his jobs is to rescue military vehicles of all sorts that have broken down. He's working out in the middle of the fighting just like the soldiers, the big difference is that he's not allowed to carry a gun.

So, you can see why your quest is interesting to me & most likely other reading your post!

Good Luck,
Donna

By Marna (Guest Post)01/21/2008

The Vermont Country Store catalog and web site has them in a number of flavors.

By jan kusler. (Guest Post)01/21/2008

In Texas, most of the general dollar stores carry them.

By joan pecsek [88]01/20/2008

Wrong spelling. It is spelled "creme". Sorry.

By joan pecsek [88]01/20/2008

Figi's has them, four pounds in a cannister for $21.99 and they will ship anywhere. Contact them and they will send you a free catalog. Or you can order online. Vermont country store also has them but their prices tend to be very high.

www.figis.com (put "cereme drops" in the search)

By Linda (Guest Post)01/19/2008

Have you tried the Vermont Country store? They have all sorts of hard to find items available. Check their website.

By Marjorie C. Woodworth [82]01/18/2008

See if there are any country stores in your area, where you can buy direct and not have to pay for shipping charges.

Or check your telephone book for a confectionary business, so you can buy in bulk.

If you still can't locate the kind of candy you are looking for, here is a website.

http://www.bulkfoods.com/

By June01/18/2008

Vermont Country Store has them. (www.vermontcountrystore.com)