Looking for Old Fashion Creme Drops

I was wondering where I can find Old Fashion Creme Drops. I'm interested in purchasing a case or more depending on price to send to military. Thank you.

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Vermont Country Store has them. (www.vermontcountrystore.com)

See if there are any country stores in your area, where you can buy direct and not have to pay for shipping charges.

Or check your telephone book for a confectionary business, so you can buy in bulk.

If you still can't locate the kind of candy you are looking for, here is a website.

http://www.bulkfoods.com/

Have you tried the Vermont Country store? They have all sorts of hard to find items available. Check their website.

Figi's has them, four pounds in a cannister for $21.99 and they will ship anywhere. Contact them and they will send you a free catalog. Or you can order online. Vermont country store also has them but their prices tend to be very high.

www.figis.com (put "cereme drops" in the search)

Wrong spelling. It is spelled "creme". Sorry.

In Texas, most of the general dollar stores carry them.

The Vermont Country Store catalog and web site has them in a number of flavors.

Wal-Mart has them. I believe they are in 1 lb. packages. They are very good & reasonably priced.

Please tell us about your goal & how your venture is going! My son is a Marine: his wife is in the Navy & working toward being a Naval nurse & officer. My son has done one stint in Iraq, & has been told to be ready to go again.

I have another son that's in Iraq now, he is with KBR helping the military. One of his jobs is to rescue military vehicles of all sorts that have broken down. He's working out in the middle of the fighting just like the soldiers, the big difference is that he's not allowed to carry a gun.

So, you can see why your quest is interesting to me & most likely other reading your post!

Good Luck,

Donna

Thank you for caring so much!!!

Donna

I found them at my local Tree store.

Family Dollar has them, too. Richard, bless your heart for caring so much for our soldiers! May all your love and caring come back to you!

I get mine at the Dollar Store.

WEB RESULTSThe Candy Factory, Uptown Lexington - Candies, Chocolate, Peppermints ...

The Candy Factory is a small family-owned store in Lexington, NC. ... the heart of historic Lexington, NC, The Candy Factory is a treasure trove for ...

www.sweettoothgifts.com - 16k - Cached

These are the real things.

Does anyplace carry them year round? I bought mine at Walmart during Christmas, and LOVE them :)

I just found Zachary Old Fashioned Creme Drops at Michael's craft store. I think it was $1.99 for a 12 oz. bag.

The Dollar Tree ALWAYS has them!

Answer

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 18, 2008
Spice Drop Roses
Making Gum Drop Roses
Pillows covered with scarves.
Craft Uses for Old Scarves
woman using eye drops
Homemade Eye Drops
man using eye drops
Using Eye Drops
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 14, 2016 at 8:42:19 AM on 10.0.0.230 in 717 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.