Buying Zachary Creme Drops

These old fashioned chocolate covered vanilla cream drops are often available around Christmas. Some retailers have them for sale year round. This is a guide about buying Zachary creme drops.

Where or where can I find Zachary chocolate drops? Every Christmas I have gotten them at Wal-Mart and Walgreens, but this year they are no where to be found. Help!

By Paula from Wichita, KS

Answers

Best Answer

First I would ask the Wal Mart and Walgreens managers if they have them in stock and if not why not. If one Wal Mart or Walgreens does not have them the next store might.

Second I would go on line to www.zacharyconfections.com or call them at 1-800-445-4222 and ask where I can buy them in your area. Their web page lists Big Lots, Christmas Tree Shops, Target and Wal Mart among many other locations.

Are they are available 2011 Christmas?

By Jackie from Memphis, TN

Answers

Zachary Confections, Inc.
2130 West State Road 28
Frankfort, IN 46041

Toll Free: 800.445.4222
Fax: 765.659.1491

E-mail Contacts

Sales:
sales@zc-inc.com

Quality Control:
qc@zc-inc.com

Human Resources:
hr@zc-inc.com

Where can I purchase Zachary Chocolate Drops in Ohio or any other mail order address?

By Pam from Columbus, OH

Answers:

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

If you have Hobby Lobby stores I have purchased them there in Nebraska. Good luck. (10/23/2010)

By latrtatr

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

Here is their website! zacharyconfections.com Good luck! (10/23/2010)

By metroplex

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

Zachary Confections, Inc.
2130 West State Road 28
Frankfort, IN 46041

Toll Free: 800.445.4222
Fax: 765.659.1491

E-mail Contacts
Sales:
sales@zc-inc.com

(10/24/2010)

By foxrun41

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

Have you tried any of the Amish stores in and around your area? I believe that they may carry these, although it's been awhile since I've been able to visit any of the stores to say for certain. It would certainly be worth while to check to perhaps avoid paying for shipping and handling fees. Good luck! (11/19/2010)

By 1burrell

Where may I purchase Zachary Confections Creme Drops in or near: Hanover, NH, or Lebanon, NH,or West Lebanon, NH, or White River Jct, VT, or Barre, VT? Any assistance greatly appreciated.

By Dick D from east central VT

Answers:

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

You can also go to this link to order the creme drops directly from the company instead of having to call or drive all over the place to find/get them ;-)

zacharyconfections.com (06/20/2009)

By Deeli

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

I found them at the dollar store for (what else) $1. I have a recipe that uses the candy and peanut butter and makes a luscious fudge. I live in MA. (06/21/2009)

By kidena

I used to buy Zachary Cream drops at Walgreen's in Marysville or Yuba City, CA. They no longer carry them. The Wal-Mart, Lindhurst Av., Marysville clerk says she has never seen them. I want cream drops for my grandson Zachary.

Inez, California

Answers:

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

Here is the page at the Zachary Confections website where they are sold:

http://www.zacharyconfections.com/wheretobuy.cfm (12/15/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

I think I've seen these for sale in the dollar stores - Fred's, Dollar General, etc. It'd be worth a try, anyway. Good luck! (12/16/2004)

By tedsmom

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

I buy these at our Family Dollar store. I'm from Ky. It just isn't Christmas without them.
(12/16/2004)

By sherl

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

This probably won't help with "Zachary's" cream drops as you want the name, but there is a really nice store that I shop at in Vermont that has a great line of old time favorites of candies. It may just be fun to take a look down memory lane if nothing else. The address is: http://www.vermontcountrystore.com. I'm not sure if it's a coastal thing, but I'm 45 and have grown up with most of the things including the treats in this catalog. Merry Christmas.

(12/17/2004)

By kate

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

Try http://www.candyattic.com (12/21/2004)

By Becki from Indiana

Zachary Creme Drops

When my children were young I would slice the creme drops and put the slices between soda crackers. I recently found the candy and when my son came to visit me and saw them it brought back fond memories of his childhood. It is my favorite candy. Happy to learn that it is a Family Owned American Company. (07/02/2005)

By Mary McLean

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

If you are fortunate enough to have "Family Dollar" stores in your area, you can find those Zachary creme drops. Good Luck. Another option would be to become friends with someone who has access to them, or a Family Dollar Store. (05/26/2007)

By Ronda

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

I live in Sheridan, Arkansas which is near Pine Bluff and I have not been able to locate them in Wal-Mart (where I hate shopping anyway), Dollar General or Fred's. I would buy a case and freeze them if the website wasn't under construction and I could reach someone with information. (10/17/2008)

By Kerri K

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

I found them at Wal-Mart in the seasonal candy section, in this case the Christmas section with all the special boxed candy gifts etc. Usually toward the front of the store by the stationary? (11/15/2008)