Canceling Delivery of Rachel Ray Diet Supplements

I purchased some Acia Berry diet supplements for the Rachel Ray diet. If I don't cancel in 14 days they will charge my card $75 for this product. I requested the free sample where you pay for the shipping and handling. Please let we know if you have a web site or phone number. Thanks.

Teresa from Fort Stockton, TX

I don't know about this specific order - but they HAVE to have some info re cancellation about this sort of deal posted there SOMEWHERE. If you can't find it on the site - call the Rachel Ray customer service number and demand the cancellation info - they may make it a bit difficult - but be stubborn!

You can find the website by using a search engine such as Google.

I purchased this sample pack also and the number they give to call to cancel just rings and rings, never anyone to answer or to tell to cancel your order. This is so cruel and misleading. I had to resort to calling my credit card company and paying to have this company blocked from debiting my account.

Call your credit card company (or bank if purchased via debit card) and have the charge reversed !!! I don't think it's legal for a credit card company to charge for this service but using a debit card on a checking account with a bank probably will be a charge as if you were placing a stop payment on a check ...

Not to be mean, but this is a good lesson that even samples are not free if you have to agree to perpetual payments in advance :-(

I printed out the terms and conditions when I ordered and the number listed is: 1-866-949-0138

They also list an address:

Acai Berry Detox

2040 NE 163rd St #305

North Miami Beach, FL 33162

Hope this helps! I hope I dont have problems canceling, as I dont have that kind of money.

Good luck - I too did the same thing - However - I called the number onthe site before ordering to make sure it was a good number. I got through & asked a few questions - no problem. After I ordered the stuff - which I didn't get until the 10th day after ordering - I called to cancel the order - the same number as before - no answer - just ringing. I had to call my bank & cancel my debit card & have them reissue it. Lesson learned as stated in the other comments - nothing for free.

They will not wait the fourteen days before they send you an order and charge you for it. Cancel then on your card now. I printed my order confirmation and used it to cancel, then copied it and took it to my bank. I had used my debit card, so canceled that number and got another. I don't know why they are allowed on the internet. Good Luck!

I also ordered the free one and missed the deadline. I was charged $86.62 on my Visa. They do not answer their phone number listed on my Visa bill. So I wrote them a letter to cancel anymore shipments. I received the shipment dated 12/8.

I don't know if they received my request yet. Have to wait until January I guess. Phone # was 1-866-938-4832. Address: 127 NW 13th St. Suite 4, Boca Raton, FL 33432. If you got yours from the same place.

I don't know if I ordered the Rachel Ray one or a different one, but had the same trouble calling to cancel. No answer on the phone, I just kept calling at different times of the the day and I finally got through. It was a real hassle but I did get it canceled. A lesson learned the hard way. GOOD LUCK

(submitted by email)

Ordered a free sample the only charge would be shipping & handling. I was charged $80 for the free sample and then within 10 days another bottle of it came and I was charged another $80. They said it would be canceled but only one bottle has been refunded so far. Very nasty scam. The product was Acaiaslim. Ines Q.

FYI, acai gel capsules can be purchased at Walmart on the vitamin aisle. Spring Valley makes them; 120 capsules for $7.00; take two a day. I have been using them for a week and have lost five pounds. There are a variety of colon cleansing tablets on the vitamin aisle as well. I have not tried these yet. Sorry you have been scammed. Hope all turns out well.

Thank you for the information. I was considering ordering this product just to see what it was about. I only want to lose like five or ten pounds, so it would have cost more then a few trips to the gym even. I'm glad I ran across this article, and thank you to who ever wrote to buy it at Wal-Mart as a $5 trial online it's almost the same cost, with no scams!

I also have tried calling with no luck. Had to go to the bank to have my debit card reissued. Mine came from Cheshunt Overseas LTD 866-376-4078 They are in Nevada

Lesson learned and a hard one at that good thing my bank is not charging me. And besides that the pills did not even work.

Consumer Advice General AdviceDecember 22, 2008
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
Canceling Cable and Phone Service
Advice on Canceling Cable and Phone Service
Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
Adding Raw Food To Your Diet
🎄
🍂