Cleaning a Dirty Rubber Doll

How can I clean a very dirty rubber doll? It is an old doll with many nooks and crannies.

Sue from Lititz, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

when I was alittle kid and had a Betsy Wetsy doll I put her in a pan and washed her with Ivory soap which is what was used on me at the time. You have to be careful with the eyes if they are the opening/closing kind. Just put the doll in a sitting position the way you would a baby and don't get soap in her eyes.

I like ZUD cleanser. It comes in a yellow plastic bottle. It's a white pourable liquid, but thick. Like a cream almost. It's good for scrubbing. I like it for bathtubs, sinks and showers. Gets rust out too.

I would try soaking her in some bleach water

My mom had a rubber doll that my granddaughter had colored on and I used acne cream with the peroxide rubbed it on the marks and set out in the sun for a couple of days and it all came off.

Home and Garden Cleaning ToysOctober 3, 2007
Dirty Rice
Dirty Rice Recipes
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
blue fan
Cleaning Rubber Stains from Furniture
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 2:09:45 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.