Indy (Pomeranian) 11 Months

This is Indy. He is an 11 month old and is a pomeranian. We got Indy this past July. He was 5 1/2 weeks old and weighed a pound and a quarter.

Indy enjoy playing tug-of war. He also enjoy running in circles as fast as his legs will carry him when he is outside. The picture submitted is one of Indy playing Peek-A-Boo outside with us.

Indy is a very smart puppy. To potty train him we put a bell on our door and when he needs to go outside he uses his nose and rings the bell.

By Connie A. from Tennessee

Look at that face....Mischievous ? I would think so. I think Indy is a bundle of joy for lucky you. Here is a picture of our Pom/mix, Buddy. GG Vi

Indy has such a beautiful coat. You must spend a lot of time grooming him to get him to look this good. Keep up the good work!

How did you teach Indy to ring the bell? I'd like to do that with my pom!

Pomeranian Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 12, 2006
Several different types of cut melons.
Freezing Melons (Cantaloupe, Crenshaw, Honeydew, And Watermelon)
Pomeranian's Coat Not Growing Back
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants