Cleaning Upholstered Chairs

I have two old upholstered swivel chairs from an aunt that has passed on. They need cleaning. Any ideas that won't wreck my budget. They are a rust brown.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

What type of upholstery is on the chairs?

If it's vinyl, you can use a good degreaser spray cleaner that lifts grime and grit with just a dampened cloth and spray.

If it's fabric, need to know the kind it is.

I use upholstery cleaner for cars. It does a great job on fabric recliners we have. AND it's easy to use. Try it!

Mom Raggs aka Joan in IL

Hand held steam cleaner is what I have used on a chair that I found. Remember though you have to blot the spot after you run the steamer over it.

Upholstered arm chair.
Cleaning Upholstered Furniture
Home and Garden Cleaning FabricOctober 31, 2007
Chalk
Cleaning Chalk Off Upholstered Furniture
Antique Chair
Repairing Antique Upholstered Furniture
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty from Upholstered Furniture
Dining Chairs
Reupholstering Dining Chairs
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:38:40 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.