Stains on Playpen Netting

How can I get stains out of playpen netting? Any suggestions? I will except anything you have for me to try.

Tina from Mesquite, TX

You did not say what kind of stain you need to remove. You can find it online, search for your question. Good luck.

If the stains are protein-based, such as baby formula, etc, try Oxy Clean. I was just able to remove 5 yr old formula stains from baby clothes that had been in our attic, by soaking them for severl hours in about a gallon of hot water, and two scoops of Oxy Clean.

Try a trip to the car wash. Works well on car seats, high chairs, etc. Just don't over-soak it.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureMarch 16, 2009
Nylon Netting for Crafts
Buying Nylon Netting for Crafts
Bird Netting
Inexpensive Bird Netting
Repairing a Window Screen
Repairing a Window Screen
Playpen Reading Nook
Making a Playpen Reading Nook
🎄