Skinnygirl vs. Sinless Margarita Mix

Has anyone sampled both of these low calorie margarita mixes? How does the taste of stevia in Sinless Margarita compare to the taste of agave nectar in Skinnygirl?

By Renee Strange from Shreveport, LA

I haven't tried either of those but I love Baja Bob's. I do a low carb eating plan and it's sugar free and legal for me. They have regular and strawberry, I get it @

HTH Cindy

Yes! I love margaritas, so I've tried them all. They both taste great, but the Sinless Margaritas are so much healthier. The skinny margaritas aren't very "skinny" compared to the Sinless. Plus, I cut back on artificial sweeteners due to headaches, and the Sinless is made with stevia, which is an all-natural sweetener. It's also a good option for diabetics!

Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesMarch 10, 2011
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Margarita Pie on White Plate
Margarita Pie Recipes
Lime Margarita
Making a Margarita
Margarita Chicken Salad Recipes