Shop During Dinner Hours

Shop stores during the dinner hours, 5 PM to 7 PM. The stores are less crowded then.

By L.C. from Boardman, OH

Here in Texas, that is the worst time to shop. 8-11 a.m. is the best time to go shopping because it is the least crowded.

Good tip but depends on where you live. ;-)

Around here the stores are fairly busy from 5-7 pm as people are stopping at the store on their way home from work. After 7 it is not as busy.

I like to shop after the kids go to bed, around 8 or 9. The store is open 24 hours and there is usually almost no one there that late at night.

I agree with the early shopping hours 6 to about 9:00 a.m., however, with kids, I'd say from 9:00 p.m. to later would work best. I've found, over the years, that Christmas shopping is best immediately after work 5:00 about 7:00 when it's a nasty rainy day. Everybody else wants to go home, but pleast don't tell anyone or I won't have the stores to myself.

A woman grocery shopping.
Grocery Shopping Tips
Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersNovember 18, 2010
Woman leaning on her cart thoughtfully at the grocery store
Frugal Tips for Grocery Shopping
ice chest cooler
Keeping Groceries Cold
child wearing a nice dress
Dealing With Children at a Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
Freshly baked white dinner rolls.
Saving Money on Dinner Rolls