Cleaning Matte Finish Vinyl Flooring

I have another floor cleaning question regarding my new home. The vinyl flooring has a matte finish (slip resistant?). When I try to use a dust mop there is a definite dragging feel to the movement of the mop on the flooring. Is there any special product that I should use with this type of vinyl? It seems to get spotted easily and attracts heel marks. Any advice will be appreciated.

Barbara

Answers

We just put in a wood laminate floor, I used Orange Glo to clean it, said great for wood floor no! Had to strip the floor. I used ammonia! I poured it on the floor used a soft scouring pad, then I used a rubber squeegee, then washed it. Great, beautiful.

Cleaning Matte Finish Vinyl Flooring
Cleaning Matte Finish Vinyl Flooring
Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsJune 27, 2011
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
Vinyl Flooring
Removing Rust Stains from Vinyl Flooring
Bathroom with vinyl flooring.
Removing Stains on Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring
🎉
🎄