Homemade Flea Spray for Dogs

How do I make flea spray for dogs?

By Kathy R. from Jackson, MI

Google homemade flea spray and you will get a lot of recipes. Good luck!

I hope there will be more responses to this and other questions, as when I Google it I don't get the personal feed back I like. Thats what I love about this site. Answers and lots of proof as to how the solution works.

I use diluted Skin So Soft on my Chihuahua. Have done this for years and she is and has been absolutely flea free even though we have many squirrels in our yard. She is 17 and in good health so it certainly hasn't hurt her any.

If your dog does have fleas now you can use any shampoo and keep it sudsy for at least 10 minutes to get rid of them.

Salt works but doesn't deter and Gain dish soap killed them. So does Sunlight dish soap, but I couldn't find any.

Home and Garden Pest Control FleasJuly 12, 2009
Buying Generic Capstar Flea Medication
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle