House and HomeProduct Reviews

Review of Indoor Water Fountains

I was wanting to purchase a indoor water fountain,and I was wanting to know if any of you all have one, and if so what type would you all recommend. I want something that I can hear the water tricking a little bit. They have several types out at this time and I want to get one before they are all gone. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Teresa from Richlands, Va

I have a type of mist water fountain and I use it at work. It is on legs, and looks like an open flower that is pink. When it is on, the mist it makes changes colours with the lights on the fountain. I get extra moisture in the air, and it looks beautiful too. Here is a picture of one.

Hi Teresa

I have 3 indoor water fountains and I don't use them all that much. One is a village on a rock [water falls off of a flat rock into a cavern-one in a huge Indian Brave and water runs around him into artificial ferns and plants on the bottom. The third is a small Chinese waterfall, 4 rocks graduated in size and water runs on the top and over the rocks and into a round flat dish. They all sound really nice but you have to keep an eye on the amount of water or they run out and will burn the little pump up. I think I paid $179.00 for the Indian, the village was given to me and the chinese waterfall was about $30.00.

Teresa,

I have a book called: tabletop fountains - Author: Rod Ferring - First published in 2001 by Interpet Publishing. The only places I've been able to find information on it is: Amazon.com and Ebay. There may be others' available elsewhere. This book is a Do It Yourself projects book. It lists the supplies needed and how to put it together. I'm sure it would save money to build one or more yourself. When checking on the two sites listed - just type in: tabletop fountains. Various books will come up to check out. Good Luck and I hope this helps!