Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

12 Year Old Sleepover?

My 12 year old daughter wants to have a boy and girl sleepover, but I don't think its a good idea. Any advice?

Thanks,
Aryana

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By c2+b07/25/2011

Only if you want to be a grandparent by the time she is 16. I cannot believe any sane parent would even ask or entertain a girl/boy sleepover at this age, what are you thinking, my daughter would never do anything inappropriate, wake up!

By Asbubbles06/19/2011

I don't think a boy/girl party is good because we all know that inappropriate things can happen when you mix genders, especially at a sleepover. I defiantly give three thumbs down to this party idea. If she wants an older party let her invite her close friends and have a sleepover but not with boys. No boys at parties for girls under 16!

By coolpants01/19/2010

I reckon you should trust your daughter a bit more dude.

By dieneese12/29/2009

Well you don't need any boys sleeping over at all especially at 12 yrs old. I think it is a really bad idea.

By booke [2]10/17/2009

Tell her that she could maybe have a boy/girl party and the boys can leave at a specific time and the girls can sleepover.

That or maybe if one of the boys was having a party have them meet you at a specific place. Then when it's time to go home the girls will go with the girls and the boys will go with the boys.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: 12 Year Old Sleepover?