Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

12 Year Old Sleepover?

2EmailPrintFollowSave

My 12 year old daughter wants to have a boy and girl sleepover, but I don't think its a good idea. Any advice?

Thanks,
Aryana

By

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By booke 2 1 10/17/2009 Flag

Tell her that she could maybe have a boy/girl party and the boys can leave at a specific time and the girls can sleepover.

That or maybe if one of the boys was having a party have them meet you at a specific place. Then when it's time to go home the girls will go with the girls and the boys will go with the boys.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By dieneese 1 12/29/2009 Flag

Well you don't need any boys sleeping over at all especially at 12 yrs old. I think it is a really bad idea.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By coolpants 1 01/19/2010 Flag

I reckon you should trust your daughter a bit more dude.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Asbubbles 1 06/19/2011 Flag

I don't think a boy/girl party is good because we all know that inappropriate things can happen when you mix genders, especially at a sleepover. I defiantly give three thumbs down to this party idea. If she wants an older party let her invite her close friends and have a sleepover but not with boys. No boys at parties for girls under 16!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Jordan Mechanzie 1 10/16/2014 Flag

Hmm... It sounds to me like your daughter has heard some mention about sex at school and wants to try it. So my answer would be positively NO! I have a friend whose daughter became a mother at 14 because of swimming at school in the pool with a boy. I used to be a teacher and trust me, kids no more about sex then we think and school is the perfect place for them to learn about it...

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: 12 Year Old Sleepover?