Chai Spiced Coffee Creamer Recipe

Chai Spiced coffee creamer ~~ Coffeemate (I think it was them) used to make chai spiced coffee creamer and I loved it!! I don't know if they stopped making it or my local stores no longer carry it - I've checked all 5. Does anyone know how to make this so I could keep it all week? Thanks!

Mindy from Oregon

Well, Im not sure how it would work out, ( it would probably thin down your creamer a bit, but if you dont mind that at all) I would just simmer cinnamon sticks, whole cloves and powdered ginger in 3 cups of water for 1/2 an hour then I would add sugar ( I would say 3/4-1 cup) then simmer again until it reduced to 1/2 a cup or so then I would strain it, let it cool, stir in a tablespoon of vanilla ( I use imitation) and add it to the creamer or half and half.

I make chai tea like that all the time and keep it in the fridge for up to a week and a half. ( the only difference is I add 10-12 tea bags) The 1/2 cup amount of that is enough to flavor 7-8 cups of milk. I usually use 2 cinnamon sticks . And I use 1-2 teaspoons of whole cloves, and 1/2-1 teaspoon of ginger.

(I just buy the cheap Mexican spices that are sold in a bag for this, so they end up costing $3 for all the spices and they last me through 5-6 batches)

Since it would just be a trial thing, I would recommend making a batch of the concentrate and then just mixing a bit of it in with the cup of coffee you were drinking to make sure you like it before you waste a whole container of creamer by mixing it in.

I hope this helps. :)

thank you and I will try it!

Mindy..,.check this out.....

Join Very Best Coffee

Log In | Update Profile | Tell A Friend

It's July 19, 2007

Use our convenient Store Locator to find a store near you that carries

your favorite NESTLÉ products.

*Please note, all fields below are required.

Select a Brand

Select a Product

Enter Your Zip Code

Search Radius

Not in your store? They'll ship it to your door!

www.mybrandsinc.com*

customercare@mybrandsinc.com

toll-free: 1-888-281-6400

*By clicking this link, you will be taken to a site governed by the MyBrands Inc. privacy policy. Please be sure to read the privacy policy and terms and conditions posted on that site.

TrustE

© Nestlé makes the very best | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Sitema

did you know the word CHAI means tea in several languages?

In Australia we have several companies that make this to sell in supermarkets. I know that Nestle makes a nice one (maybe you can contact them to ask for the nearest store) and also Lipton do a decent one too, but I do not know if they are international or just Australian.

1-1/2 cups nondairy powdered creamer

1 cup confectioner's sugar

1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder

2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

2 teaspoons ground ginger

1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom

1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper

1/2 teaspoon ground cloves

1/4 teaspoon ground allspice

1. In a medium sized bowl, combine creamer, sugar, milk powder, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, pepper, cloves and allspice. Spoon mixture into storage container and cover.

2. To serve, stir 1 tablespoon of creamer into 1 cup hot coffee.

creamer pitcher
Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages CoffeeJuly 14, 2007
Liquid creamer being poured into white coffee cup on a table
Making French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
Chai Tea Mix Recipes
Chai Tea Mix Recipes
Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles
Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte Recipes
🎉
🎄