Faith Based Reading Name Ideas

I am starting a faith based reading to hospitalized children service and could use some help with a name. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Noelle from Boca Raton, Florida

How about "A Bed of Faith"

Faith First Reading Ministry

I like Faith Based Reading. As it tells exactly what the business is in a few words.

How about Lovin' Readin' or some play on words using that concept? Maybe you could use a book of the Bible in the name, too. I always liked the sound of Deuteronomy, though most people can't say it well, let alone spell it.

How about "Li'l Angels Reading Ministry"?

First, I think it is important that your yellow pages, or white pages contain a very simple heading. I love what you wrote--"Faith Based Reading for Hospitalized Children!" It is perfect unto itself. It is simple, and makes the point perfectly. If I were upset, and this would upset me, I don't want to have to dig through fifty or so pages of the telephone book to try to find someone who can help me. I would want something simple and direct, so I could focus my time on the children.

I think I understand your point, and you want a name, rather than just a "yellow page" heading. "God's Little Hospital Angels," faith based stories to help children in hospitals. God Bless You! I wish you the best.

Business and Legal BusinessOctober 29, 2008
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Photo of a sixth grading reading a book in a library.
Book Suggestions for Sixth Graders
Choosing Baby Names
Choosing a Baby Name
🎉
🎄