Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

I have a Daschund, she is 2 and has had one litter and is going to have a second May 22nd. I bred her with a Pom and was woundering if anyone has any info on how they will look or any pictures. I have tred to find some photos online but haven't had any luck. I don't think it's very popular mix.

Thanks,
Blakeylou2

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By adastra07/03/2013

This is Bailey, she's my 7 year old "Weineranian". I wanted to share a pic since she looks so much different than any of the other pics on here! She must be a bit of a mutant, but she's my child and I love her. :)

RE: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

By Rollie P.06/11/2013

This is my baby, Roscoe. He is a Doc pom mix and is going on 3 years old. lovable, loyal, playful, sometimes stubborn, and for some reason has an odd fascination with socks that have been worn, LOL. The best breed of dog I have ever owned. Mine seems to take after the pom side in characteristics, until he gets scared or protective, then the Doc side comes out.

RE: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

By My3Dogs10/09/2011

I have 3 Dach/Pom mix. Mamma the Dachsund, Daddy the Pom. My boy's are all brothers, same parents 1st, 2cd, 3rd litter. Elvis, Harley, Denny. They are about 7 month apart in age, the Baby, Denny, is quit the character. His brothers are gentle and caring with him. They have brought me so much joy and laughter. I have what we call a tail waggin party, and those curly tails, just start going.

Denny, born 1/16/11. I walk 1-3 miles along the Boyou in my subdivison, daily. Denny is just now able to really keep up with us (I carry him, when he gets tired. And he'll let me know when he's ready for "Daddy", to pick him up).

Watching them when we walk (I give em free time, and take the leash off), is so much FUN!! They play, play, play, its just a hoot!!

By JFroglet08/11/2011

This is my little PomaDot. She was 7 weeks old here. Right after this picture was taken her ears started to stand up (Like a pom's) I miss her floppy ears but she is still such a cute little puppy!

RE: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

By lorena06/30/2010

How did you puppies turn out? We just lost our Dach/Pom mix, She was a wonderful dog. I would like to find another one.

By Chasity [2]01/14/2010

My Daisy, her baby picture is down below. She weighs 12 pounds. She is a very sweet girl and very beautiful too :] She was due with puppies in this picture. The pups are npw 1 week today and you would never know she had any, she is skinny and no sagging... lucky Daisy :]

RE: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

By cathy12/06/2009

They will look great! we have one, and he looks just like the pom, but his sister looks like the dachshund (long haired) there is much in common with both of the breeds and you might just be helping to stop the back problems of the dachshund breed. enjoy the pups! by the way I never wanted a small breed dog before. I was always in to the ex large breeds, newfie's, mals, huskies, etc. but when my son an d his girlfriend brought this little walking ball of fur to me, my heart just melted!! So now me and Elvis are doing just fine and are joined at the heart!

By honeybeeblue11/10/2009

I live in Michigan and would like to purchase a dameranian. Do you know of any breeders in my area? I've been unsuccessful in finding anyone on the internet.

By SUSAN [1]11/08/2009

Sophie is half dachshund/half Pomeranian mix. Not to worry, they're adorable! (see how cute she is)

RE: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos