Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

I have a Daschund, she is 2 and has had one litter and is going to have a second May 22nd. I bred her with a Pom and was woundering if anyone has any info on how they will look or any pictures. I have tred to find some photos online but haven't had any luck. I don't think it's very popular mix.

Thanks,
Blakeylou2

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Sophie is half dachshund/half Pomeranian mix. Not to worry, they're adorable! (see how cute she is)

I live in Michigan and would like to purchase a dameranian. Do you know of any breeders in my area? I've been unsuccessful in finding anyone on the internet.

They will look great! we have one, and he looks just like the pom, but his sister looks like the dachshund (long haired) there is much in common with both of the breeds and you might just be helping to stop the back problems of the dachshund breed. enjoy the pups! by the way I never wanted a small breed dog before. I was always in to the ex large breeds, newfie's, mals, huskies, etc. but when my son an d his girlfriend brought this little walking ball of fur to me, my heart just melted!! So now me and Elvis are doing just fine and are joined at the heart!

My Daisy, her baby picture is down below. She weighs 12 pounds. She is a very sweet girl and very beautiful too :] She was due with puppies in this picture. The pups are npw 1 week today and you would never know she had any, she is skinny and no sagging... lucky Daisy :]

How did you puppies turn out? We just lost our Dach/Pom mix, She was a wonderful dog. I would like to find another one.

This is my little PomaDot. She was 7 weeks old here. Right after this picture was taken her ears started to stand up (Like a pom's) I miss her floppy ears but she is still such a cute little puppy!

I have 3 Dach/Pom mix. Mamma the Dachsund, Daddy the Pom. My boy's are all brothers, same parents 1st, 2cd, 3rd litter. Elvis, Harley, Denny. They are about 7 month apart in age, the Baby, Denny, is quit the character. His brothers are gentle and caring with him. They have brought me so much joy and laughter. I have what we call a tail waggin party, and those curly tails, just start going.

Denny, born 1/16/11. I walk 1-3 miles along the Boyou in my subdivison, daily. Denny is just now able to really keep up with us (I carry him, when he gets tired. And he'll let me know when he's ready for "Daddy", to pick him up).

Watching them when we walk (I give em free time, and take the leash off), is so much FUN!! They play, play, play, its just a hoot!!

This is my baby, Roscoe. He is a Doc pom mix and is going on 3 years old. lovable, loyal, playful, sometimes stubborn, and for some reason has an odd fascination with socks that have been worn, LOL. The best breed of dog I have ever owned. Mine seems to take after the pom side in characteristics, until he gets scared or protective, then the Doc side comes out.

This is Bailey, she's my 7 year old "Weineranian". I wanted to share a pic since she looks so much different than any of the other pics on here! She must be a bit of a mutant, but she's my child and I love her. :)

I own a medium haired Pomeranian dachshund mix. He is my child. I also studied up on what to expect so I know what's true or not about their compalibilty and I will be honest. I would not recommend them living in a house with young children because they do get threatened easily by a over amount of hyperness that a young child or even a young dog would bring into to the mix. I'm not saying they're bad with children but they're bad with too much energy.

They are definitely lap dogs. They love cuddling. They don't need long walks but I give mine long walks anyway, because he loves it lol but not only are they lap dogs but they are yappers. I have a skate park down the street from me and my dog goes crazy with the yapping when he hears those skaters skateboarding down our street on the way to the skate park. But besides the yapping and being wary around hyper children they tend to be really stubborn. Trust me stubborn does not even cover it but they are a really awesome breed mix and this is coming from someone who grew up with a husky and pitbull and was sworn to larger dog breeds. So enjoy, hope I helped.

Answer

I have a Daschund, she is 2

and has had one litter and is going to have a second May 22nd. I bred her with a Pom and was

wondering if anyone has any info on how they will look or any pictures. I have tried to find

some photos online, but haven't had any luck. I don't think it's very popular mix.

Thanks.
Blakeylou2

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

My dog is a dachshund pomeranian mix, here's a photo she has a good temperament. She is very

cuddly and loves the tennis ball. (04/23/2006)

By Katie

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

Our pup has been home with us for just 3 days. Her mom is a dapple mini dachshund and her dad,

a red pomeranian. I have added a few pictures at your request. Enjoy.

Laurie

(09/21/2006)

By Lola puppy

src="//img.thrfun.com/images/user/tff9639337_feedback.jpg" hspace="10"

vspace="10" alt="RE: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos">

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is Oscar, he is a 5 year old Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix from East Texas. He loves to chase

the cat around the house and play with the other dogs. (07/29/2007)

By Grant and Carly F.

alt="RE: Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos">

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

I have a 6 month old Dachshund/Pomeranian mix. When I first got him, he was less than 3 lbs.

at 8 weeks and had floppy ears. At 4 months old, he was 8 lbs. and his ears stick straight up.

It's crazy. He is more like a dachshund lookswise, but acts just like a Pom.
The picture below is of my dog Armani at 6 months old with his favorite bone in his mouth.

(09/30/2007)

By LaToya

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is RD he is a Doxie Pom I can't even begin to tell you how great he is. (02/10/2008)

By Doreen

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is my dach-pom, Cocoa, when he was 10 weeks old. He was a birthday present from my

parents. He is even cuter now. My parents said they had another that looked more like a

pomeranian. Cocoa looks more like a dachshund, but he does not have the long nose or the long

body. He is very playful and energetic. He was a year old in September. (02/10/2008)

By Sandy

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

Here is my dog Sami, when she was 3 1/2 months old. She's a "Doxeranian". Half Dox, half Pom.

But she really looks all Doxie. Her snout is not as long and her legs are longer than a full

bred Doxie. (02/13/2008)

By Wendy

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

I have a Pomeranian/dachshund mix named Jake. He is 2 years old and totally adorable. We

bought him from a pet store and they gave us the breeders number and she told us that he was a

mix of the two. Really sweet, protective and loves to be held. (03/09/2008)

By Keli

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is my sisters little guy. I have 5 dogs myself, but would trade them all for him. He is

the cutest and best temperament dog. His mom was a miniature dachshund and dad a creamsicle

pomeranian. Hope you pups are as cute as this guy. (03/14/2008)

By Lisa

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is Zuko. He is a 2 year old pomeranian/dachshund cross. From reading previous messages,

it seems this particular cross breed really has great temperaments. My dog is well mannered, he

listens well, is very gentle and is great with kids. He has never ever bitten. Not even by

accident. He licks to death, but thats it. I will definitely find a doxeranian again if i

decide on another dog. (03/28/2008)

By Melody S.

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is my pom/dach she is 2 yrs old her name is Mocha. (05/15/2008)

By Jennifer

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

Katie was born August 2 3007. She is such a good dog, but a little funny looking. She acts

like she's a big dog. She plays with huskie puppies, and thinks she's the leader. Now her hair

is really long and she still can't jump on the couch. She weighs 5 pounds. (05/21/2008)

By Donna M.

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

I have a pure bred Pom and a pure bred Dachshund (wiener dog). My pom delivered 5 Pomer-

wienians on May 20, 2008. They are so so cute. Who would have known? (not us) We have

successfully placed 4 in good homes, and we plan to keep the smallest of the litter.

(07/01/2008)

By Kayla

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is Pixie, the half Pomeranian half Miniature Dachshund mix. She is about 12 years old in

human years. She loves sleeping on blankets and pillows. She also loves sitting with people.

She barks a lot, but we still love her and she always knows when it's time to eat. She has

arthritis in her back legs so she isn't the best at getting up and down the stairs. So that's

my Pixie. Hope you like her. (08/14/2008)

By Evonalise

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

I adopted a pom/dachshund mix from a rescue center. I have two kids: a three year old and a

four year old. They absolutely love Quizmo. They pick him up, get in his face, run with him,

chase him. You name it. Quizmo has a fantastic temperament. He never snips or growls at the

kids and he puts up with just about everything they can dream up. I'm usually quipping at the

kids to leave him alone for a while, but Quizmo always comes back for more.

He has the softest coat imaginable. (08/20/2008)

By Melissa

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is Dobby, our little doxie-pom. She is sweet, feisty and a lot of fun. (10/04/2008)

By Sammi

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is my little Dameranian, Cheeto he is the one in the middle. This is a family photo with

his parents. The dad is the pom. He is 14 weeks old in this picture. I will be picking him up

today. I'm so excited. I'm sure he will make a great and dog. (10/10/2008)

By Jessica

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

We bought our dachshund/Pomeranian at a Bird Show. The lady had two puppies and one was asleep

the other wide awake. Guess which one we chose. Her name is Kimber and she is all play. She

always has to have some kind of toy with her at bedtime and if you start playing fetch with

her it's a never ending game. She is a very smart dog and learns extremely quick. Her mom was a

dachshund and dad was a Pom. She has the energy of a Pom, but looks like a tall dachshund.

(10/31/2008)

By Kristen

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

Here are pictures of my Dachshund/Pomeranian mix pups from the day they were born, until 6

months old. They are adorable. Very big surprise, but very loved.

Here is a picture of the whole family. The mom is the doxie, the dad is full pom, then the

kids. The girl is short hair and white and copper, the boy got the long hair and those ears.

(11/15/2008)

By Betsy

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

Wang Wang has the pomeranian "self-destructive" attitude (he goes after pit-bulls) and the

dachshund stubbornness. He is bad on a leash, bossy, and of course he gets away with all of

it. (11/18/2008)

By JC

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is our year old Pom./Dach. mix. We brought him home from outside the gym he had been

kicked out of his home and we were lucky enough to bring him to ours. His name is Paco, but he

goes by "Master P" now of days. He is extremely bossy and possessive when there is something he

wants. He can be very playful as well and is very kid friendly. (12/16/2008)

By SKirchner

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

I have a half mini dachshund half pom mix named Toby and I love this dog more than anything.

He will be nine years old on April 1 2009, and still looks like a puppy. He is very energetic

and loves his family. Hes not too excited about meeting new people and barks at almost

anything that moves. But we still love him. I would love to have another one just like him

when I get my own place in a few years. (12/27/2008)

By Katie789

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is my weineranian. Her name is Miley. She is a little more than a year old. My

dachshund had two litters with a pomeranian. I have kept in touch with everyone who has taken

the puppies. Everyone loves them and want more. (12/29/2008)

By Becka

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is Coco. He is 2 years old now, but this is him when he was just 2 months old. He's a

pomeranian dachshund mix. I got him from the animal shelter. (12/30/2008)

By Amanda

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

We love our four year old, 8 lb, doxie-pom. She's 3/4 Pomeranian and 1/4 Dachshund. She has

the cutest whiskers and is a very loving dog. (02/01/2009)

By StefanInWA

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is Ryder. He is almost 1 year. He is very smart-but very stubborn. He likes things his

way and will tell you when he doesn't want to do something. He is so playful. He loves other

dogs, but doesn't like meeting new people. Once he gets to know you on his own terms, he is

fine. He is very frightened of children, especially ones that are loud and excited. His mom

was a Doxie and dad a black and white Pom. He loves to sleep under the covers. I had a really

easy time teaching him tricks, but he had a slow time potty training because of his

willfulness. I still have to watch him like a hawk because he is bound to get into some kind

of trouble. Does anyone else notice that their Doxie/Pom likes to talk a lot and kind of

sounds like a monkey? (02/11/2009)

By Ryder's mom

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

We just bought our beautiful pup today, and look at her. Settling in. Her daddy is a long

haired Dach and her mommy is a red pom. She's adorable isn't she? She has the stubby legs and

chunky body of the dach, but she's so fuzzy and furry with the short little pom nose. I can't

imagine a cuter pup. (02/11/2009)

By Dayna Jean

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

Here is a picture of our dog Mia she is wonderful and we love her so much, we got her when she

was 6 weeks old and now she is 4 months. Hope this can help you out. (02/16/2009)

By LaTricia S.

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

We have a very cute dameranian,and his name is Kiko. He has a severe temper though, loving you

sincerely, and the next minute, biting playfully and barking at the slightest provocation. But

we love him so dearly. (02/19/2009)

By draminnie

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is Hank. He's now 7 and I met him 4 years ago courtesy of a wonderful animal rescue

shelter. I would have loved to have seen him as a puppy. He likes to chase squirrels and cats,

go for long walks, dance for treats, and nap in his bed. You can see Hank in Beethoven's

latest film, "Beethoven's Big Break" available on DVD. He is a wonderful friend. (02/23/2009)

By Lisa

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is my dachshund/pomeranian mix pup "Boozer" he just turned 3 in December. He is a

handful, but lovable as can be. He is full of energy and loves people. (02/25/2009)

By Brenda

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

We got our "Hey you" from the pound 3 years ago, he is our very first pomi-weanie. He tries

to rule the roost, but with 2 other dogs and 3 cats in the house he usually ends up on the

short in of the stick (matching his legs). He is loved most by my husband, Hey you loves to

run our farm daily with his buddy Issac a standard poodle. They have the big job of keeping

all the varmints off the farm. Without all the running he does I would hate to see what he

would weight (cause he is already 14 lbs), but keeps up with his long legged poodle buddy.

It

is fun to watch them run the fields together they are so different. This little guy will

always come back for more thinking he is the biggest and baddest of all dogs ever created.

Yet he watches over our g'baby every time she visits like he is the best gentlest nanny ever.

This dog is a delight to all who meets him, and I have to tell people daily "no you can't have

our Hey you". (03/09/2009)

By loribennett1

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is our precious baby, "Ginger". I got her for the kids for Christmas of 2007. She was

the color of Ginger Bread when she was a baby, hence Ginger. She is the greatest dog, her mom

was dachshund and her dad was pomeranian. She is truly a beautiful mix. Her tail feathers out

and curls over her back when she is not wagging it. Just beautiful. Picture taken last week.

(03/21/2009)

By <a href="http://www.thriftyfun.com//profile/index.lasso?

profile=thr217531">kellygirl5639

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This Is Heisman. He is a 17 month old pomeranian dachshund mix. He is funny, loves to "talk",

chase squirrels and have his family home with him. Oh and he is the brother to Ginger. Lovely

pups. (03/21/2009)

By Heisman's

Mommy

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This is my new baby Daisy. I just got her a week ago, I'm not sure if her mother was a

standard or mini dachshund, but her father was a pomeranian. She is tiny at 10-11 weeks old,

weighing 3 1/2 pounds. I absolutely adore her, and I think she fancies me as well. She makes

every step I take and wants to sit with me all the time. (04/06/2009)

By Chasalicious

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

This our baby girl, Princess Camelia a.k.a. Camy. She is a Daddy's girl and always gets her

way.
Her daddy was full pomeranian and mom was full dachshund, she takes traits from both breeds.
She can play fetch until your arm feels like it is going to fall off and she can jump really

high. (05/08/2009)

By Princess

Camelia

alt="Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos">

Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

We just got our new baby in May. She is now 16 weeks old. Her name is Hayden. Her mom is a

standard short hair dachshund (purebred). Her dad is a pomeranian (purebred). She seems to

have got many traits from both breeds, but mostly resembles her mommy. Hayden is a very good

eater. Sometimes too good where she'll eat random things off the ground when we aren't

looking. Her vet said that she would be surprised if Hayden got more than 15lbs. Currently,

at 16 weeks, she is 8lbs 13oz.

Hayden is such a joy to have in the house. She is full of life, she cuddles with you when

she's tired, she's always there by your side. She has gotten better with being left alone,

but still cries a bit when we first leave. She is doing very well with her training. She is

fully potty trained now and asks to go outside to do her business. She is learning new tricks

very quickly. She loves to give kisses and have her head behind her ears rubbed. I couldn't

ask for a better companion.

This picture is Hayden at 11 1/2 weeks old. (07/18/2009)

By Kays04

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Dachshund/Pomeranian
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
Pets DogsApril 20, 2006
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 5, 2016 at 12:11:42 AM on 10.0.1.61 in 383 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.