Bill Me Later Online Stores

Where can I get guaranteed shop online now and pay later credit?

By jme from Honolulu

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

There is a BillMeLater option run through Paypal, that allows you to buy things online (with credit check) and then be billed for the purchase. There is interest if you wait too long to pay, however.

Overstock.com offers that if your credit is good.

eBay and PayPal together

October 23, 2009 Flag

I want to know if anyone knows of any online stores that allow you to pay COD with a personal check or that will allow to buy now and pay later. Without bill me later they seem to want to reject me and my credit is fine.

Meravbohr from MS

Answers:

Bill Me Later Online Stores

Tiger Direct uses "Bill Me Later", and I've had no problems. I've seen it on other sites too. Look for the "Bill Me Later" options on the websites you want to shop on. (05/30/2006)

By lkoenig

Bill Me Later Online Stores

Most banks have debit cards for no charge. These can be used the same as credit cards on most websites. You just don't have to pay credit card charges. Just remember to deduct the amount from your checkbook as you would an actual check. (05/31/2006)

By jesij

Bill Me Later Online Stores

Wal-Mart offers "Bill Me Later".
(05/31/2006)

By Jo

Bill Me Later Online Stores

LTD Commodities is a place I buy from frequently. I did all my Christmas shopping through them last year. Go to LTDCommodities.com, then you register by making up a business, give it a name, give your name and address as owner, etc. You will get catalogs in the mail, but can also check out their items online. Then you order items, and pay for them after they are delivered. Items may give a price as if ordering three of that item, but can just order one. (05/31/2006)

By Linda

Bill Me Later Online Stores

abcdistributing.com (01/30/2007)

By Lynette

Bill Me Later Online Stores

JustBillMeLater.com

There are tons of stores that accept bill me later there. (08/31/2007)

By Noel

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Websites
Consumer Advice General AdviceOctober 23, 2009
White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
A laptop being used by a person.
Buy Now Pay Later Websites for Laptops
Insulating Your Home, Insulation Ready to Be Installed
Insulating Your Home
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 8:11:35 AM on 10.0.1.42 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.