Bubble Bath Stain on a Sofa

My daughter spilled an entire bottle of bubble bath on an upholstered sofa (a polyester blend fabric). Is there any way to clean the attached cushion on the back of couch? We are afraid to over wet the area due to the foam cushion. Is there solution to dilute the soap?

Beth from Naperville, IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try steam cleaning the area with a machine do not use any soap use straight water until the water being sucked out is foam free then as long as you have the machine you may want to do the whole sofa. The best place I have seen to rent one is at a U_Haul rental, its $22 for a 24 hour period and there is no deposit (at least where I live)

dont get sucked into buying thier solutions when I rent I mix oxyclean and some thing like Mr clean or other cleaning soap maybe fabulouso (From walmart) I have a wool carpet I cleaned this way and it came out great. even the acrylic carpet came out so nice

Good luck

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureDecember 29, 2006
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Organizing Bath Toys
Organizing Bath Toys
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Homemade Bath Salts
Homemade Bath Salts Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:13:50 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.