Use Free Address Labels to Mark Belongings

Placing a sticky address label (they come in the mail all the time) on the inside lid of your DVDs, books, under plates, or whatever you loan out makes it easier for the borrower to return them.

By Frances E. from Bath, PA

Excellent idea! I have a stack of them and didn't want to be wasteful by just throwing them away! I don't send out more than a half dozen snail mails a month so it would take years to use them otherwise! Thanks!

If you're buying raffle tickets these name labels are great to stick on instead of hand writing your name & address an several tickets. I keep some in my purse all the time.

Other Uses For Address Labels
Organizing MiscellaneousMarch 6, 2009
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
Saving Money on Address Labels
Saving Money on Address Labels