Grizzly (Lab - Pointer Mix)

Grizzly Frost is a 2 year old Lab/Pointer mix. Grizzly was a rescue from Teller County Regional Animal Shelter about 1 year ago. He was a hyperactive and destructive puppy that had been returned several times by different adopters. My husband actually found him on the internet, so we decided to take an hour long drive to meet him. The rest is history!

He is the most handsome, loving, and happy dog in our eyes. Grizz loves the dog park. He also enjoys swimming, hiking, and snow rolling. Grizzly has a dog brother named Asher, whom he loves wreaking havoc with throughout the day. He also has a cat sister named Jasper, who he loves to sit and stare at for countless hours.

My husband and I always sing this rhyme to him: "Warm it up, Grizz... I'm about to... Warm it up, Grizz... Cause that's what you were born to do!"

(I know, silly)

By Maisie

Grizz is a lucky boy to have finally adopted you! There's really no such thing as a hyperactive and destructive dog--only owners who are impatient or not knowledgeable about providing the dog with an outlet for its energy, ample attention and affection.

It sounds like he was meant to be with you--he is one beautiful, beautiful boy.

I am amazed that you would adopt this dog given his history. Clearly he needed people like you; you probably saved him.

What a beautiful breed combination! I once had a liver colored German Shorthaired Pointer named Misa and she was a dear! I agree with PupperMom in every respect!

It is not silly! Loved your story and your not so rhymy song. I have two rescue dogs as well and I am hopelessly in love with them. Take care. Peggy

Lab Pointer Mix
Lab Pointer Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 7, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
🎉
🎄