Removing Stickers from a Laptop

How do I remove a sticker mark on a laptop?

By Matt

Try putting some rubbing alcohol on the end of a rag and see if it will rub the sticky clean. If that doesn't work another option may be trying a little WD40. Again, spray it on the rag and rub it onto the laptop. If this sticky is on the screen do neither of these things. The chemicals may damage the screen.

Go to Walmart or any dept. store and buy a bottle of Goo Gone. Put a little on a soft cloth and wipe the sticker and residue off. I've used this for years without failure. I also use this as a laundry pre treat sometimes, as my husband tends to get grease and oil on his clothes when working on vehicles. It's inexpensive and will last a long time.

Home and Garden Cleaning ComputerJuly 23, 2011
Tea spilling on a laptop computer keyboard.
Protect Your Laptop From Spills
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Laptop Computer Tips and Tricks
Black laptop on a white background.
Buying a Laptop
🎄
🍂