VitaPur Countertop Water Cooler Doesn't Cool Water

My VitaPur countertop water cooler has stopped cooling water. It runs continuously, but the water does not get cold. The water heating feature works just fine. I have unplugged it for a day at a time in an effort to reset it, and have cleaned the water cooler both inside and removing dust from the coils at the back, but nothing has helped so far.

When I call service places, they tell me that water coolers are not worth fixing and are regarded as disposable. It is less than two years old and I don't want to buy another one. Can anyone tell me how to or where to get it repaired? Thanks so much!

By Lynda from Kitchener, ON

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Small Kitchen AppliancesAugust 14, 2010
Kitchen Countertop
Kitchen Countertop Color Advice
Gorilla Glue
Removing Gorilla Glue from a Countertop
Swamp Cooler
Swamp Cooler Maintenance Tips
Buying a Marble Countertop
Buying a Marble Countertop