LG Bottom Freezer Always Has Frost Buildup

I have an LG bottom freezer. I hate it because it is always frosted up. Would someone please tell me what to do about this situation.

By Sherry from Edmonton, Alberta

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Just had a repair man here because my brand new frost free freezer had frost. He took one look and said air was getting in somehow. The appliance company changed the handle from one side to the other and left a gap along the door and the frame.

Defrosting Your Freezer
Defrosting Your Freezer
Home and Garden Repair Appliances FreezerMay 4, 2010
Chest Freezer
Chest Freezer Reviews
Pink and red daisies in a clear glass vase.
Cleaning Buildup Inside a Vase
Sunflowers in the cold.
Protecting Annuals from Frost
Furniture polish being sprayed on wood furniture.
Removing Furniture Polish Build Up from Wood Furniture
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:49:23 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.