Getting A Deeper Tan

How can I get a deeper tan?

By sunbaby23

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have a kid sister who was a SUN WORSHIPPER in her early teens. Every time I saw her in the summer she was reclining on a chaise lounge wearing her skimpy 2-piece bathing suit trying to get a darker tan.

She is 8 1/2 years younger than me, and SHE LOOKS LIKE AN OLD LADY because the sun has badly damaged her skin. I'm going on 61 yrs. old in September and some people are really surprised and they said that I look as if Im in my late 30's or early 40's.

You have two choices:

1. To have a darker tan

2. Look older before your time.

Does this answer your question?

You can buy "Tan Towels" on HSN. Think you have to reapply few days or so accordingly to how dark you want to be. Think not very expensive, safer than the sun.

Mix your tanning lotions. 1/3 to 1/4 regular lotion (this makes you appear less orangey).The rest tanning lotion and if you have it, instant tanning lotion. Exfoilate your skin before you first apply then apply morning and night. Hope this helps. Other than that, I agreee with MCW.

You don't want a darker tan. MCW has explained why. It ages your skin and also contributes to skin cancer.

If you use a low SPF sunscreen, and re apply it about every 30 minutes or so when your out in the sun, you will get darker but it will be a lot better for your skin that way.

Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceJune 20, 2009
A child not listening by covering his ears.
Getting Your Kids to Listen
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
A tan woman sitting on the beach.
Maintaining Your Tan Longer
A cat looking up and meowing.
Communicating With Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 31, 2017 at 6:31:40 AM on 10.0.2.56 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.