Pet PagesPets

Rambo (Great Dane/German Shepherd)

Rambo is a 1 year and 8 month old Great Dane/German Shepherd mix. I got him from my friend on January 1, 2010. He always jumps on me. He plays with anything and makes us chase him. He is so affectionate with me. I could say that he is my brother.

By Charanesh

Teach this lovely boy not to jump on you because he will think that's acceptable behaviour to every one he meets. And never ever leave a check chain around his neck unless you are about to attach the lead to take him for a walk. The chain can get caught in fence palings and he can injure himself if not worse. Good luck.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Very beautiful dog. Thank you for sharing his charming photos. You must teach him not to jump on you though. It is unacceptable behavior and isn't something you'll want him to continue. There are great ways to play with him that don't require his jumping on you. You'll enjoy him so much more.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My dog Brutus looks just like your dog lol. Brutus is a indoor dog and is so loving and affectionate also. He's my best friend and also like a brother to me. I never knew what mix he I for sure but I've always guessed Great Dane and German Shepard and after seeing your dog I know that's what he is. I got him from my sister 2 years ago and she has had him since 2004 or 2005. She got him from a animal shelter. He has found his home now though and he isn't ever going to leave lol. Me and my girlfriend let him sleep in the bed with us and I'm sure our dog are about the same size so I'm sure you know how funny he looks in our bed. Message me and we can share pictures. I made a account just to comment lol

Reply Like this photo? Yes