Use Men's T-Shirts as Children's Pajamas

When my four kids were little (2-6 years old), they loved to sleep in Dad's t-shirt. I went to a yard sale and found 10 T-shirts with some business logo on them for 10 cents each. I kept them rolled up under the sink in the bathroom. Since they were all the same color, they didn't have anything to fight over and daddy didn't run out of shirts all the time.

By motiva8 from Canton, NC

I love this idea! My daughters, who are 3 and 5, started doing this when my husband got a new job out of town and was gone through the week. It was a little way that my girls could feel closer to Daddy when he wasn't home. This was especially great for my younger daughter who is "Daddy's kid."

Aww, this is a good idea.

Woman Sleeping
Saving Money on Sleepwear
Parenting Toddler and Preschooler SleepSeptember 15, 2010
polar fleece jackets
Cleaning Fleece
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
A business suit with a white shirt and red tie.
Saving Money on Men's Suits
Paper Gingerbread Men
Making Paper Gingerbread Men
🎉
🎄