Sleep Shirts Made From Old Shirts

My husband has several "banded collar" shirts that he no longer wears. They are still in good shape and I loved the style. However, they are way too big for me to wear w/jeans or anything else. I decided to take the white one and cut the sleeves off to about my wrist and then turn the edges under and make a cute sleep shirt for myself.

When I finished I just washed it and put some fabric softner on it and now I have a cute and comfy sleep shirt to wear. I think I will check his other old shirts like his flannel ones and do the same with the sleeves and possibly cut off the collars on those as well, they will make really good ones for me! Plus, I will save the scaps from the shirts to use for other projects!

Wish you'd enclose a photo for us, this sounds cute!

Oops, forgot to add a follow click - but please send a photo, thanks!