Need Imperial, John Wilmam, Small Prints, #702351B

I need just one wallpaper border: Imperial, John Wilmam, Small Prints, #702351B. It was discontinued by the manufacturer. I need seven feet to aviod having to redo the entire room.

Gemma

I found a good site to go to for problems such as yours. If you go to discontinueditem.com you can do a search for a particular item and they may have some listed. If not, they have a bulletin board to post items that you want and someone might just have the item you need. I have found it very useful. Also I check their bulletin board every so often in case anyone should need something I have that I don't want anymore. It is a good way of making a few dollars on something that is just lying around the house. At least it is worth a try for you to look there. Good luck! Diane

do you have a picture of the pattern?? there is a store here in Sacramento that carries a lot of discontinued papers.

pan
Hoppin' John Recipes
Animal Print Heels
Wearing Animal Prints
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 4:10:18 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.